1. What is BUSTICKET?
BUSTICKET is the new electronic way of purchasing bus tickets to various regional towns in Tanzania.
2. How does a traveller purchase a ticket?
A traveller can either
- Download the BUSTICKET app from the PlayStore(Android) or AppStore(iPhone) or accessing our website https://bustickets.co.tz.
- Visit your referred bus and purchase your ticket from an authorised agent(s) who use the BUSTICKET app/ POS.
3. Do I need to register to use BUSTICKET?
No, BUSTICKET does not require its customers to go through a registration process.
4. How can I be sure that my reservation has been completed successfully?
Right after the completion of the reservation procedure on our web page, a success page will be displayed on your screen and SMS or an e-mail containing your e-ticket and related information will be sent to you within 1 minutes from the moment you have paid for your reservation (usually this takes several minutes).
5. Does booking online cost me more?
Not at all! The price of the bus ticket is the same as you would get from the bus operator too.